Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sweet!


In the first couple weeks, I have seen some incredible work, and I just wanted to give some attention to some of the best.

I feel these examples demonstrate work which are not only original pieces that not only satisfy all the requirements, but go an extra step further.

Students should view these pieces as examples for their own work.

Analytical Writing: Danielle Steel by Natasha Long and The Athens Symphony Orchestra by Tiffany Fountain

Autobiographical Writing: One Painless Day in My Life by LaDreika Kelly

Anglo-Saxon Literature by Johnathan Barber, Danny McDaniel, Sean Riley, and Omar Ghosheh

Puritan Literatutre by Kimberly Jarrell

Short Story Projects: John Updike's A&P by Myles Shepley and Edgar Allen Poe's The Black Cat by Josh Duke

Stay tuned for more good work.
I appreciate EVERYONE'S hard work so far. THANK YOU. Keep it up!

No comments: