Thursday, September 21, 2006

Writing Three



You will receive three grades for each of your writings, which should give you the best opportunity to produce the best work. You should have your rough draft completed at the beginning of class on September 28, 2006.

The topic of this piece of writing is a little different, and it could earn you some MONEY, CASH, CHEESE, MOOLAH, DOUGH, BREAD, etc.

All you have to do is write an essay that explains how Communities in Schools (the company that makes schools like Classic City Performance Learning Center possible) has made a difference in your life. You should focus on one big reason and then back it up with several examples.

If you really aren't into winning money, let me know and we can decide an alternative topic.

You need to have a two-page, double-spaced (12pt. Times New Roman) draft at the beginning of class on the date above to be able to edit.


Last Year's State Written Expression Winner

14 comments:

junior said...

i posted my writing

Captain Jamal said...

I've posted my Writing Three.

OnlyLezM said...

I've posted my writing 3

Rodrica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodrica said...

Im fininsed with my Writing Three rough draft and i emailed it to you.

Ben Joiner said...

Mr. S, I've posted my communities and schools paper on my blog and put it in your drop box.

Deylah said...

K, I've put this on my blog and in your dropbox.

Todd Roberts said...

I've posted writing three on my blog

AlishaST said...

I've posted this assignment to my blog.

Morrigan Macabre said...

i've posted my writing 3

Pavis! said...

I have posted my writing 3

John said...

i put a rough draft for writing three in your drop box

**Ms. Gomez** said...

I put writing 3 rough draft in your drop box.

Christy Whitley said...

I put writing three in your dropbox!