Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shakespeare Renaissance Project

During the next couple weeks we will be reading a Shakespeare play together. This post is to outline the tasks which are expected of you to receive credit for this project.

1. We will be reading the play together. Your participation is expected.

2. You should complete a post that is a response to the historical information I have posted about the Renaissance. This can be as simple as you discussing what stuck out to you the most and why.

3. You will complete four separate posts about the play (Act I, Act II, Act III, and Acts IV and V). These posts should be 3-4 paragraphs in length, include a very brief summary of what we read, as well as your reactions. You should incorporate direct textual evidence into these posts.

Your grade will be calculated with the following formula:
Participation = 50%

Web Posts = 10% each (x5)

14 comments:

Tiffani F said...

I'm finish with Act 1

Brittany_m_smith89 said...

Mr. Seigmund I am done with my Macbeth Act 1 post

allie roberts said...

im donee with act 2

Brittany_m_smith89 said...

I am done with the Renaissance Project.

anne of golden summer said...

I am done with all Macbeth posts.

jessica wymbs said...

hey Mr Siegmund somehting weird is going on it's not showing that i posted Act2 when i'm for sure i di i seen thiss earlier today on the computer at school and i really hope it's just my computer!but either or i'm done!!!!

jessica wymbs said...

i don't know whats up with my computer but i'll see you in the morning about my problem!!!!

~Mrs. Nash~ said...

I'm done with all my post!!!

Terica said...

im finish

JoLynn Nelson said...

I finished my act1 post.

JoLynn Nelson said...

I finshed my post on act2.

BrItTaNy said...

i am finished with acts 1, 2, and 3, of Othello!!!

BrItTaNy said...

hey i am finished with act 4 of othello!

BrItTaNy said...

hey i have finished all 5 responses to Othello!
check it out!