Monday, November 12, 2007

How About Those DIRTY BIRDS!!!

I've learned my lesson, y'all. After watching the Atlanta Falcons dominate my Carolina Panthers on Sunday, I am finally ready to admit they are the better team. When I looked up at the scoreboard and saw that 20-13 staring at me, I had no choice it was time to face the truth.

Man, I wish Alge Crumpler played for the Panthers!

Maybe if they didn't wear girly powder blue, the Panthers may even intimidate the other team a little instead of letting the officials decide the game like the one in Atlanta earlier this season.

I think the real lesson here is that I should listen to Mr. Siegmund when it comes to football matters since he told me all along the Panthers were pretenders. I am going to go ahead and say it -- you heard it here, folks -- The Falcons are going to take out the Buccaneers this week on their way to a NFC South Championship. GO DIRTY BIRDS!!!

Maybe Mr. Siegmund will let me keep this hat since I'm tired of looking like a member of The Backstreet Boys wearing that baby blue one. . .

1 comment:

Mitchell Nunnally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.